• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Cannot Re-Subscribe to ANN

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverConvex
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:03 pm Reply with quote
Under Account Settings -> Subscription, when I click Subscribe, the page pauses for a moment, then loads into this:

Happens across two different PCs, in both Chrome and Firefox; noticed it yesterday, and still seems to happen today. Is the re-sub functionality legitimately paused for some period of time, and will just come back eventually, or is it broken?
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:52 pm Reply with quote
It's paused for some period of time. Sorry for the lack of official notice. We had to pause the regular billing flow due to some legal reason related to the new Kadokawa ownership. We gave existing subscribers 6 extra months to tide them over until we resume regular subscriptions. It should be in 1-2 months.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
NeverConvex
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:06 pm Reply with quote
Ah, OK. No worries -- I don't particularly need any of the sub perks, just felt like I should go back to supporting the site financially albeit on a small level. Will try to remember to re-up in a month or two.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1